IT consulting Services
We focus our energy on helping you determine the best use information technology in your business. This helps you to meet your business objectives. In addition, we estimate, manage, implement, deploy, and administer IT systems on your behalf helping small businesses outsource this need.
Four Fundamental Operating Principles
- We focus on our relationship with you our client. We have to understanding your personality and expectations of us and all other stakeholders!
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities for you, other stakeholders and our consulting team!
- Helping Our Client to Visualize success by helping you see the end at the beginning of the project!
- In the end the deployment of your IT is in your hands concerning all decisions of deployment and implementation. We’ll help guide you toward your goal, but you’ll have the final say!
Project scoping and planning
We’ll ask sound questions to determine where you want to go and then guide you to that destination! The key for us is to get your IT designed and deployed with minimal financial cost.
Business process and system design
The scope of a project is linked intimately to the proposed business processes and systems that the project is going to deliver. In other words, it’s all about your business systems and getting the most benefit for the bang. So, we must have a well documented business process to follow to keep your IT deployment on target and on budget. Project scoping would include building plans or architectural drawings of your facilities.
Project management support
Our best and most successful business projects are driven by an internal employee who has authority, vision and influence be the driving force of change which comes with implementing your IT strategy. As the business owner/ decision maker you will not realize the changes unless you have an support member with authority to drive the changes. However, the person taking on this role typically needs experience and skill, and to be focused on day-to-day operations. This one requirement will make all the difference in the deployment of your IT strategies.
Under normal circumstances we charge on a per day, per consultant basis. There is however an alternative options like a fixed retainer fee IT consulting. Your fees will be determined by your project’s scope and leadership:
- Infrastructure refreshment projects
- Network design
- Implementation of specific well described features, such as monitoring platforms
- Infrastructure capacity planning
Generally, are determining factor as to our fees. We sometimes do a fixed fee IT consulting is for a specific amount of work, within a defined time frame, but that is not normal.
Submit a Request for FREE Consultation
You get your first 30 minutes at no cost!